Web Developers (Java and PHP)
We are looking for 6 PHP/Java Web Developers, 0 – 3 years of working experience, to be responsible for innovative program design, coding and layout of PC web and mobile web applications in various business automation systems.
- Be in project development team to build web based system from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from user interfaces to layout and function.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS/JS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Create and maintain software documentations.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in at least one of the following programming languages: PHP, Java.
- Ability to work with at least one of the common MVC framework in PHP, Java.
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML technologies: HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery and its plugins, responsive design.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of Relational/NoSQL database systems, OOP and web application development.
- Familiarity with development tools: Git/SVN, Redmine, Eclipse, NetBeans, Vagrant, etc.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Intermediate English skills.
NICE TO HAVE
- Team management skills (working in Japanese-style projects is a big advantage).
- Able to do project estimation based on user requirement documents.
- Experience in working with Shell script in Linux environment.
- In-depth knowledge of programming with maps and navigation APIs such as GoogleAPIs, OSM …
- Experience in working with ElasticSearch, Solr, Message Queues, AWS services.
- Knowledge of database programming with PLSQL is an advantage.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Japanese N3 level or above is a big advantage (extra subsidy and a lot of opportunities)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive salary.
- Attractive income package, commit 13th salary, performance bonus at year end.
- Salary increase every year based on performance review.
- Full package insurances as Labor Law.
- Annual health check-up in international standard clinics.
- Flexible time.
- Company trip, monthly team-building activities.
- Work onsite short-term or long-term in Japan.
- Young, dynamic, open, friendly working environment with many activity clubs (football, badminton, table tennis, chess, …)
- Send your CV to our Recruit team at email email@example.com
- Invite entry-test (if needed) and Interview.
- Send Offer Letter.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us via (028)6296 7086.