03 AI/ML Engineers
The Cloud Nine Solutions Company is seeking talented AI/ML Software Developers, 01 Intermediate, 02 Juniors; to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems.
A successful candidate will work closely with a team of engineers and scientists to develop software solutions in image processing, computer vision, voice analysis and machine learning subject areas. In details:
- Develop ML/AI algorithm for object detection & classification.
- Benchmark Google Vision API, Speech to text API, Microsoft Cognitive service.
- Apply and fine-tune deep learning model for accuracy improvement.
- Create proof-of-concept prototypes and apply to real product.
- Collaborate with another AI expert to develop state of the art machine learning model.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematical or related engineering fields.
- Experience in Python/C++/Matlab.
- Experience with deep-learning frameworks (e.g., Keras, TensorFlow, Torch, Caffe).
- Good understanding of NN, KNN, SVM.
- Experience with computer vision using OpenCV is plus.
- Know how to train, transfer learning, fine-tune CNN, LSTM model is plus.
- Knowledge of applied mathematics and numerical optimization.
- Knowledge of classifiers, regression and data mining.
- Strong general programming skills & problem solving.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive salary.
- Attractive income package, commit 13th salary, performance bonus at year end.
- Salary increase every year based on performance review.
- Full package insurances as Labor Law.
- Annual health check-up in international standard clinics.
- Flexible time.
- Company trip, monthly team-building activities.
- Work onsite short-term or long-term in Japan.
- Young, dynamic, open, friendly working environment with many activity clubs (football, badminton, table tennis, chess, …)
- Send your CV to our Recruit team at email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invite entry-test (if needed) and Interview.
- Send Offer Letter.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us via (028)6296 7086.